Send an e-mail to FEATS
The FEATS steering committee consists of one representative from each of AATG, British American Theatrical Society, English Comedy Club, Frankfurt English Speaking Theatre and New World Theatre Club, who as host groups of previous FEATS have committed themselves to ensuring the continuation of the FEATS festival. In addition, there is one representative from the current organising committee.
The steering committee is responsible for the FEATS rules, for the provision of trophies and for implementing the selection process that decides which groups are invited take part each year. It also plays an advisory role in each annual FEATS competition, although responsibility for any particular FEATS lies with the host group.
The FEATS steering committee meets three times a year, including once during the festival itself.
- AATG John Hall (ad interim)
- British American Theatrical Society Pat Arn
- English Comedy Club Andy Ing
- Frankfurt English Speaking Theatre Jeff Book
- New World Theatre Club Valerie Scott
- Newsletter editor Sue Seth
- Permanent secretary and webmaster David Crowe
- FMS developer Philip Dutton
3 thoughts on “Contacts”
Comments are closed.