- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held in Brussels on 8 May 2016
- Matters arising
- Web site
To discuss: overlap between FMS and information published on Web site – e.g. group list, selection lists. Keeping both systems updated is time-consuming and unreliable.
- Reports on FEATS
- FEATS 2016 Brussels
Chairmanship passes from AATG to ECC.
- FEATS 2017 Frankfurt
- FEATS 2018 Antwerp
- FEATS 2019 Munich
- Restricting the number of original scripts in a single festival.
- Request from Redman 16, newly formed Munich group, to be considered for FEATS 2017; see correspondence. The link is to their Facebook page. The domain redman16.com, which they were using, has expired. (!)
- Selection of groups for FEATS 2017
Interactive lists now updated.
- Creativity in FEATS
- FEATS winners certificates
- Other business
- PDF of programmes 2014, 2015, 2016 (see http://feats.eu/foh/archive-2/). 2014 links to feats.lu, currently defunct; 2015 and 2016 do not exist because I haven’t received the programme. (With apologies if I have received it and forgotten that I have it.)
- Date of next meeting